Tuesday, August 21, 2012

God says: I am All-Knowing


Father I’m in awe that you have always known and have never learned a thing.
You have never learned a thing about me as I live my life in this time filled existence.
No words or action will ever surprise you.
No motives will ever be hidden in light of your knowledge.
I will never go through something that will cause you to pause in order to figure me out or the situation I am in.
You are fully aware what will come my way in the days I have on earth.

Inspired by this truth, I resolve to know you greater.
For my knowledge of you is limited.
My understanding of you is veiled.

I ask that I may know you greater- so my worship and faith is deep
I ask that I may understand you greater- so my love and joy for you will soar.

“When my worship and faith are deeper
And my love and joy is high.
You’ll be the one I worship.
True God. Sovereign. Divine”

No comments:

Post a Comment