Tuesday, September 11, 2012

God says: I Am There


What a comfort when I question.
Though I know you as ever present in my time and in my place- here in my life,
I tend to worry if you are in the lives and ever present and working in the ones I love.

How foolish I am.

Your present has comforted me here, it will comfort them there.
Your power has strengthened me here, it will strengthen them there.
Even in the times I have not been grateful or cognizant, your grace has covered me.
Your sovereignty has led me.
You will do the same for the ones that I care deeply about.
For you are God and you are independent of me and my prayers for them.
You will work in the ways which glorify you the most.

You are there – Jehovah Shammah.
There with your mercy, love, justice and care.
For those who love you, you have there names written in the palms of your hands.
You uphold them and will never let them fall.

Therefore I resolve, as I have put my faith and hope in the fact that you will be there in my future, I put my faith and hope in the fact that you are there- right now with my loved ones, being the magnificent and caring God for them.

For you have said “I Am There”

No comments:

Post a Comment